While not intended, there are times when a mailbox could be damaged during road service or snow removal. For questions, please contact the Road Maintenance Supervisor at 330.350.1375.
- We recommend that mailboxes be, at minimum, 16 inches from the edge of the pavement
- Westfield Township will not assume the responsibility for mailbox damage from snow during snow removal
- It’s always a good practice to make secure and repair your mailbox before the Winter snow season
- Damages caused during road conditioning or reconstruction will be negotiated on an individual basis with the property owner
- Damage caused by contracted services will be the responsibility of the hired company